Roast these potato wedges skin-sides down to prevent sticking and to get the edges extra crispy. Pair this simple side dish with any Tex-Mex–style chicken or pork.
- 2 lbs small sweet potatoes, scrubbed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ cup chipotle mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut the potatoes into slim wedges.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss wedges with the oil, chili powder, and oregano until well coated. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer, skin-sides down.
- Bake 30 min., until golden brown and tender on the insides. Transfer to a platter and serve with the chipotle mayonnaise.
- May 2019
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- 5 ingredients