Paprika provides a touch of smokiness in the shrimp while mango chutney pulls the dish together with its tangy sweetness.
- 1 lb raw peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 (8.8 oz) pkgs Nature's Promise Free from Basmati Rice
- ½ cup mango chutney, divided
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Set grill or grill pan to medium-high. In a medium bowl, toss the shrimp, oil, cumin, and smoked paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Heat the rice according to package directions.
- Grill shrimp 3 min. per side, until cooked through. Transfer shrimp to a clean bowl and toss with ¼ cup chutney. Serve shrimp over rice with the lime wedges. Dollop with remaining ¼ cup chutney.
- Fifteen Minutes
- May 2019
- 15 Minutes