Pantry ingredients like lemon pepper seasoning, jarred red peppers, and bottled sesame-ginger dressing are the secrets to getting this sophisticated seared tuna on the table fast.
- 2 (12 oz) bags microwave-ready broccoli
- 2 green onions
- ½ cup roasted red peppers , drained and patted dry
- 1 ½ cups frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- ¼ cup sesame-ginger dressing
- 4 (6 oz) tuna steaks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- Set grill or grill pan to high. Cook the broccoli in the microwave according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, chop the green onions and red peppers. Place in a large bowl. Add the edamame, broccoli, and sesame-ginger dressing. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush the tuna with the oil. Season with the lemon pepper and salt. Grill tuna 2–3 min. per side, until desired doneness. Serve tuna with broccoli salad.
- Fifteen Minutes
- May 2019
- Guiding Stars
- 15 Minutes