The kid-friendly combo of spaghetti with butter and cheese gets a colorful upgrade in this quick weeknight dinner.
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 3 different colors McCormick Color Nature food coloring
- 3 gallon-size resealable bags
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 tbsp melted salted butter
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in each of 3 small bowls, mix about 1 tsp food coloring with 2 tbsp water.
- Divide spaghetti among 3 resealable bags. Add a different food coloring mixture to each bag. Press out excess air from each bag and seal tightly. Shake to distribute coloring. Let stand 5 min., shaking occasionally. Drain each and lightly rinse with warm water. Drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine different colors of spaghetti. Drizzle with the oil and butter. Season with salt to taste. Add the Parmesan and toss to combine.
- S4 2019
- Calories 454kcal 23%
- Fat 19.5g 30%
- Saturated fat 7.4g 37%
- Carbs 56.7g 19%
- Sodium 179mg 7%
- 2.1g sugar
- 2.4g fiber
- 12.3g protein
- 25mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?