- 3 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 (10 oz) pkg Jet-Puffed marshmallows or 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's Rice Krispies® cereal or Kellogg's® STRAWBERRY KRISPIES cereal
- 36 oz (12 oz each) white-chocolate-flavored melting wafers, red melting wafers, and dark-chocolate-flavored melting wafers
- 5 oz Assorted decorations including multi-colored sprinkles and mini candies
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Use 3-inch, heart-shaped cookie cutter coated with cooking spray to cut out 10 hearts. Place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet.
- Melt white-chocolate-flavored melting wafers, red melting wafers, and dark-chocolate-flavored melting wafers according to package directions. Use spoon to smooth coating over one side of each heart.
- To decorate, sprinkle multi-colored sprinkles and mini candies over hearts before coating sets up. Melt the melting wafers according to package directions and drizzle over hearts before coating sets up.
Recipe provided by Kellogg's® .
- take 5
- Calories 183kcal 9%
- Fat 3.6g 6%
- Saturated fat 2.3g 11%
- Carbs 37.0g 12%
- Sodium 150mg 6%
- 19.7g sugar
- 0.2g fiber
- 2.1g protein
- 9mg cholesterol