An easy and elegant appetizer for entertaining, these toasts pair succulent steak with creamy spreadable cheese and fresh, peppery radishes.
- 1 French baguette
- ¾ lb flank steak
- 2 medium radishes
- 5 chives
- 1 (5 oz) pkg garlic and herb Boursin cheese
- Set grill to medium. Cut the baguette into 16 slices.
- Season the steak with salt and pepper. Grill 5–6 min. per side, until desired doneness (145°F for medium). Transfer steak to a cutting board and let rest 5 min.
- Grill baguette slices 1–2 min. per side, until lightly toasted. Cut the radishes into matchsticks and chop the chives. Thinly slice steak.
- Spread the Boursin onto grilled baguette. Top with steak and garnish with radishes and chives.
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- June 2019
- 5 ingredients