- nonstick baking spray
- 1 (11 oz) tube prepared pizza crust
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ lb thinly sliced Taste of Inspirations Pineapple Ham
- ½ cup pineapple tidbits in juice drained
- 1 cup thinly sliced bell pepper
- ½ tsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray an oven proof 10 inch skillet with nonstick baking spray.
- Open the pizza crust and place inside the prepared pan. Shape the dough so it forms a circle.
- Spread the pizza sauce and top with cheese. Tear or slice the ham and spread in a single layer, followed by the pineapple and bell pepper. Sprinkle with oregano.
- Place pan in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, rotating the pan ½ way through cooking, or until crust is golden brown and crispy and cheese is bubbling.
- Remove from oven and slice into wedges.
Not all products available in all stores.
- TOI Deli
- Calories 374kcal 19%
- Fat 9.8g 15%
- Saturated fat 4.7g 24%
- Carbs 49.6g 17%
- Sodium 999mg 42%
- 6.4g sugar
- 3.4g fiber
- 23.0g protein
- 36mg cholesterol