Slices of creamy avocado and meaty lobster complement sweet and tangy grapefruit in this refreshing salad.
- 2 (7 oz) pkgs cooked lobster meat (about 3 cups)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 (5 oz) container baby arugula
- 3 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups garlic and butter croutons
- 2 cups red grapefruit segments in extra-light syrup, drained
- Chop the lobster meat. Pit, peel, and thinly slice the avocado.
- In a large bowl, toss the arugula, vinegar, oil, and croutons. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Arrange on a large platter.
- Top with avocado slices, grapefruit segments, and lobster.
- Seven Minutes
- July/August 2019
- guiding star
- 7 Minutes