Meaty sausage and shrimp are a match made in grilling heaven, especially when slathered in a sweet chili sauce.
- 1 (14 oz) pkg kielbasa
- 1 small red onion
- 2 limes
- 1 lb raw deveined extra jumbo shrimp, peeled
- ½ cup Thai sweet chili sauce, divided
- Grease the grill grates and set grill to medium-high. Slice the kielbasa into ½-inch-thick rounds.
- Cut the red onion into chunks and the lime into wedges.
- Curl each shrimp around a kielbasa slice. Thread onto parallel skewers, alternating with red onion chunks. Brush all over with ¼ cup sweet chili sauce.
- Grill skewers 2–3 min. per side, until shrimp are cooked. Transfer to platter and brush with remaining ¼ cup sweet chili sauce. Serve with lime wedges.
- take 5
- S6 2019
- Calories 415kcal 21%
- Fat 18.1g 28%
- Saturated fat 6.3g 32%
- Carbs 27.6g 9%
- Sodium 1781mg 74%
- 17.0g sugar
- 2.2g fiber
- 36.2g protein
- 252mg cholesterol