Just a handful of ingredients takes your summer supper to the Caribbean in this easy steak dinner.
- 1 ¼ lbs skirt steak
- ½ cup jerk marinade
- 1 (8 oz) box low-sodium yellow rice
- 3 green onions
- 1 (9 oz) pkg tricolor diced peppers
- To a resealable gallon-size bag, add the steak and marinade. Seal tightly and toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 30 min. or up to 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, prepare the rice according to package directions. Thinly slice the green onions.
- Set grill to medium-high. Grill the steak 3–4 min. per side, until desired doneness. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 5 min.
- Stir the peppers and green onions into rice. Thinly slice the steak and serve over rice.
- take 5
- S6 2019
- Calories 586kcal 29%
- Fat 27.1g 42%
- Saturated fat 10.4g 52%
- Carbs 56.7g 19%
- Sodium 972mg 41%
- 10.1g sugar
- 1.8g fiber
- 29.6g protein
- 100mg cholesterol