This over-the-top version of a cookout classic features all of your favorite fixings piled high. Add your condiment of choice, whether it’s ketchup, mayo, mustard, or homemade Savory Sauce.
- 8 pre-formed hamburger patties
- 4 seeded hamburger buns, split
- 8 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup dill pickle chips
- Condiments, such as ketchup mayonnaise, or mustard
- Set grill to medium. Season the hamburger patties with salt and pepper. Place on grill and cook 3 min. Turn patties over and cook 2 min. Place 1 slice of cheese on each patty and cover grill to melt cheese. Continue cooking 1 min., until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, toast the buns on the grill 1–2 min.
- Place 2 patties on each bun bottom. Top with the red onion, pickle chips, tomato, lettuce, and condiment of choice. Add bun tops.
- June 2019