Gourmet ramen at home is as simple as combining the classic flavors of Japanese and Thai street food.
- 1 (13.6 oz) can light coconut milk
- ¼ cup Thai red curry paste
- 1 (16 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Organic Baby Spinach
- 3 (3 oz) packets chicken ramen
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- To a large pot, add the coconut milk and 4 cups water. Heat to a boil on high. Whisk in the red curry paste until dissolved.
- In batches, stir in the spinach, until just wilted. Remove the ramen noodles from the packets, discarding 2 flavor packets. Heat liquid to a simmer and add noodles and 1 flavor packet. Cook 3–5 min., until just al dente.
- Divide noodles and soup among 4 serving bowls. Tear the cilantro and sprinkle over noodles.
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- September 2019
- 5 ingredients