Get a little help from the store by using sweet and tangy pulled pork as a flavor-packed filling for these delicious peppers.
- 4 large bell peppers
- 1 (16 oz) pkg pulled pork
- 1 (8.8 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Brown Rice
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup jarred salsa
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Halve the bell peppers lengthwise and remove seeds. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet and season insides with salt and pepper. Bake 10 min.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the pulled pork, rice, corn, and salsa. Carefully spoon pulled pork mixture into each partially baked pepper half.
- Bake 12–15 min., until pulled pork mixture is hot.
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- July August 2022
- September 2019
- 5 ingredients