Picky adults and kids alike will never suspect there’s a layer of cruciferous veggies hidden beneath the sauce, cheese, and chicken sausage.
- 1 large pizza crust
- 1 ¼ cups frozen riced cauliflower and broccoli, thawed
- ¾ cup Nature's Promise® Organic Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 links Nature's Promise® Chicken Italian Sausage, casings removed
- Preheat pizza stone in 425°F oven. Arrange the pizza crust on a large baking sheet.
- Top pizza crust with the cauliflower and broccoli, spreading in thin layer. Spread the pizza sauce on top. Sprinkle with the cheese. Break the sausage up into small bits and arrange on top of cheese.
- Bake pizza 20–25 min., until sausage is cooked through and bottom of crust is golden brown.
- 5 Ingredients
- Five Ingredients
- September 2019