Reach into your freezer for the base of this satisfying sandwich. Maple honey turkey gives this lunch a slight sweetness that matches the waffles.
- 2 frozen Nature's Promise ® Organic Homestyle Waffles
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice American or Cheddar cheese
- 2 slices low-sodium maple honey turkey
- Toast the waffles according to package directions.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, whisk the egg. Season with salt and pepper. Microwave egg in 15-sec. intervals, stirring each time, until egg is almost set, about 30–45 sec.
- Place egg on 1 waffle and top with the cheese and turkey. Top with remaining waffle. Wrap in parchment, then foil.
- 4 ingredient
- 5 Minutes
- September 2019
- Five Minutes