Combine two kid-friendly favorites—grilled cheese and pizza—to get this tasty lunch that takes just minutes to whip up.
- 1 tbsp Nature's Promise ® organic pizza sauce
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 4 turkey pepperoni slices
- ¼ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- Spread the pizza sauce onto 1 slice of bread. Top with the pepperoni, mozzarella, and remaining slice of bread.
- In an 8-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter on medium-low. Add sandwich to skillet and cook 2–3 min. per side, until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted. Cool slightly. Cut into quarters to pack.
Swap out pepperoni for other toppings like peppers, crumbled bacon, or sliced mushrooms.
- 8 Minutes
- Five Ingredients
- Eight Minutes
- September 2019
- 5 ingredients