Poaching via the microwave yields flaky, moist salmon and crunch-tender veggies, all in record time and ease.
- 1 (10 oz) bag Nature's Promise® Organic Green Beans
- 4 (4 oz) skinless salmon fillets
- 1 lime
- 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp salted butter, melted
- Place the green beans in a flat-bottomed microwave-safe dish. Add ¼ cup water. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange the salmon fillets over green beans in single layer. Season with salt and pepper. Cover dish with vented plastic and microwave 3–4 min., until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, grate 1 tsp zest each from the lime and lemon into a small bowl, along with 1 tbsp juice from each. Stir in the butter.
- Divide green beans and salmon among 4 plates. Drizzle citrus butter over salmon.
- Fifteen Minutes
- October November 2021
- October 2019
- 5 Ingredients
- Five Ingredients
- Guiding Stars
- 15 Minutes