Cooking the shrimp and veggies in the same pot of boiling water as the noodles is the secret to getting this satisfying dinner on the table in minutes.
- 1 (10 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Organic Broccoli Florets
- 3 (3 oz) packets ramen, flavor packets discarded
- 1 lb raw peeled, deveined shrimp
- 1 (12 oz) pkg sugar snap peas
- 2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- ¼ cup Korean barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp Asian chili-garlic sauce
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil on high. Add the broccoli and cook 5 min.
- Add the ramen noodles, shrimp, and sugar snap peas. Cook 3–5 min., until noodles are al dente and shrimp is cooked. Stir in the bean sprouts, then drain pot.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the Korean barbecue sauce and chili-garlic sauce.
- Add the drained noodles, veggies, and shrimp to bowl and toss until well coated.
- one pot
- snap peas
- Savory October 2019
- korean bbq sauce
- 15 min
- guiding star
- Calories 397kcal 20%
- Fat 2.0g 3%
- Saturated fat 0.0g <1%
- Carbs 67.0g 22%
- Sodium 1848mg 77%
- 12.0g sugar
- 7.0g fiber
- 28.0g protein
- 143mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?