Pack all your favorite game-day flavors into one crispy, cheesy package that guests will devour.
- Cooking spray
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- ⅓ cup Nature's Promise ® Organic Jalapeño Hot Sauce
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (16 oz) container jumbo biscuits
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a 9x5-inch loaf pan with parchment and coat parchment with the cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the butter, hot sauce, garlic powder, and salt. Add the chicken and green onions, tossing until well coated.
- Separate each biscuit into 2 rounds of dough for a total of 16 thin rounds. Working with one piece of dough at a time, flatten with hands and spoon 2-3 tbsp chicken mixture onto center. Flatten another piece of dough and place on top. Spoon another 2-3 tbsp chicken mixture onto dough. Continue alternating chicken mixture and dough rounds to build loaf. Arrange horizontally in loaf pan.
- Drizzle any leftover butter mixture from bottom of bowl on top. Sprinkle with the blue cheese. Bake 20–30 min., until top is golden brown and dough is cooked through. Serve warm.
- October 2019