A complete one-pot meal perfect for chilly fall nights.
- 1 (24 oz) bag Nature's Promise ® Organic Baby Red Potatoes
- 1 cup unsalted chicken broth
- 1 (13 oz) pkg turkey kielbasa
- 1 (16 oz) pkg refrigerated sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups diced carrots
- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- Dice the potatoes into 1-inch pieces. Add to a 4- to 5-qt slow cooker bowl with the chicken broth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice the kielbasa. Add to a large bowl and toss with the sauerkraut, carrots, and caraway seeds. Pour mixture over potatoes. Do not stir.
- Cover and cook on high 6 hours. Garnish with the parsley to serve.
- October 2019