In less time than takeout, a pot of homemade chicken and ginger dumplings can be bubbling on the stove.
- 4 green onions
- 8 oz ground chicken breast
- 1 (2 - inch) piece fresh ginger
- 1 (32 oz) container Nature's Promise ® Low-Sodium Organic Chicken Broth
- ½ (12 oz) pkg wonton wraps
- Finely chop the green onions. Place half in a medium bowl. Add the chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Peel and grate the ginger and stir into chicken mixture. Add the chicken broth to a large pot and heat to a boil on medium-high. Stir in the remaining half of green onions.
- Place 2 tsp chicken filling in center of 1 wrap and dampen edges with water. Fold dough in half diagonally, pressing edges to seal. Repeat with remaining filling and wraps.
- Carefully add wontons to boiling broth. Reduce heat to medium to simmer and cook until chicken is fully cooked, 6–8 min. Ladle soup and wontons into bowls.
- October 2019
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- Guiding Stars
- 5 ingredients