This creamy casserole comes together quickly courtesy of two weeknight heroes: rotisserie chicken and precooked rice.
- ½ Nature's Promise® Whole Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 (14 oz) canned quartered artichoke hearts
- 3 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15.9 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Brown Rice
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove skin and bones from the rotisserie chicken meat and roughly chop.
- Drain and chop the artichoke hearts. To a microwave-safe large bowl, add cream cheese. Heat 15–30 sec., to soften. Breaking up the rice in the microwavable pouch (not necessary to microwave the rice before hand), add to bowl, along with chicken, artichoke hearts, and ¾ cup mozzarella cheese. Season with salt and pepper and combine.
- Transfer mixture to a greased 8x8-inch baking dish. Top with remaining ¼ cup mozzarella. Bake until golden on top, 15–20 min.
- October 2019
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- Guiding Stars
- 5 ingredients