This creamy casserole comes together quickly courtesy of two weeknight heroes: rotisserie chicken and precooked rice.
- ½ Nature's Promise Free from Whole Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 (14 oz) can quartered artichoke hearts
- 3 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15.9 oz) pkg microwavable Nature's Promise Free from Brown Rice
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove skin and bones from the rotisserie chicken meat and roughly chop.
- Drain and chop the artichoke hearts. To a microwave-safe large bowl, add cream cheese. Heat 15–30 sec., to soften. Breaking up the rice in the microwavable pouch (not necessary to microwave the rice before hand), add to bowl, along with chicken, artichoke hearts, and ¾ cup mozzarella cheese. Season with salt and pepper and combine.
- Transfer mixture to a greased 8x8-inch baking dish. Top with remaining ¼ cup mozzarella. Bake until golden on top, 15–20 min.
- take 5
- guiding star
- Savory October 2019
- Calories 359kcal 18%
- Fat 11.0g 17%
- Saturated fat 5.0g 25%
- Carbs 41.0g 14%
- Sodium 585mg 24%
- 2.0g sugar
- 6.0g fiber
- 25.0g protein
- 83mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?