Roasted in bacon fat and glazed with maple syrup, these Brussels sprouts will convert any doubters.
- 1 (12 oz) pkg hickory-smoked bacon
- 3 (12 oz) pkgs halved Brussels sprouts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Slice the bacon into ½-inch pieces. In a large bowl, toss together bacon, Brussels sprouts, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide vegetables between baking sheets, arranging in a single layer. Roast 25 min., until Brussels sprouts are browned and bacon is crispy, stirring once halfway through. Drizzle with the maple syrup. Roast another 10 min., until sprouts are tender.
- 4 ingredient
- November 2019