Prosciutto keeps the chicken breasts moist while sage and Parmesan bring big flavor to this simplified version of an Italian classic.
- 2 (12 oz each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts or turkey breast cutlets
- 8 small sage leaves
- 4 slices prosciutto
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (15.9 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Whole Grain Brown Rice
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut each chicken breast horizontally into 2 thin cutlets. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top each chicken cutlet with 2 sage leaves. Wrap 1 prosciutto slice around each. Place in a greased baking dish in a single layer. Sprinkle the cheese over chicken.
- Bake until chicken is fully cooked, 20 min. Heat the rice according to package directions. Serve chicken over rice.
If using turkey breast cutlets, no need to slice in half.
- November 2019
- take 5
- Five Ingredients
- Guiding Stars
- 5 ingredients