Tired of the same turkey sandwich? Add tangy goat cheese and peppery watercress to shake things up.
- 8 slices whole-grain bread
- 1 (4 oz) log goat cheese with herbs, softened
- ½ cup torn watercress
- 12 slices roasted turkey breast
- 4 tbsp canned jellied cranberry sauce
- Spread 4 bread slices with the goat cheese. Layer with the watercress and turkey.
- Spread the cranberry sauce onto remaining 4 bread slices. Place these bread slices on top and cut sandwiches in half to serve.
- November 2019
- 5 Minutes
- Five Ingredients
- Guiding Stars
- 5 ingredients
- Five Minutes