Take your leftover green bean casserole from side dish to center stage by tossing it with pasta for a quick and easy dinner.
- 1 lb orecchiette pasta
- 2 cups store-bought green bean casserole
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, softened and cubed
- Cook the orecchiette according to package directions, reserving ½ cup cooking water. Using kitchen scissors, cut any large green beans into 1-inch pieces.
- In a deep 12-inch skillet, heat the oil, green bean casserole, and cream cheese on medium, stirring often.
- Add orecchiette and cooking water, stirring to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook 2–3 min., until sauce is smooth and green bean casserole is heated through.
- 4 ingredient
- November 2019
- Guiding Stars