Thick slices of mushrooms and creamy guacamole make these vegetarian tacos just as satisfying as the meat-filled kind.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup diced onion
- 3 (6 oz) pkgs sliced portobello mushrooms
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 12 small (6-inch) flour tortillas
- ½ cup crumbled cotija or feta cheese
- ½ cup prepared guacamole
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil on medium. Add the onions, portobellas, chili powder, and garlic.
- Cook 10 min., until mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap the tortillas in a damp paper towel. Microwave 1 min., until warm.
- Divide filling among warmed tortillas. Top with the cheese, guacamole, and cilantro.
- Fifteen Minutes
- November 2019
- Guiding Stars
- 15 Minutes