Fragrant cinnamon and cocoa join forces in this sweet and savory snack that’s also dairy-free.
- 1 (3.3 oz) bag natural style microwave popcorn
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- pinch of cayenne (optional)
- Microwave the popcorn according to package directions. Transfer to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, cocoa, sugar, cinnamon, salt, and cayenne (if using). Drizzle over popcorn and toss until well coated.
If you’d prefer to use an air popper, use ⅓ cup of popcorn kernels and skip step 1.
- December 2019
- Twelve Minutes
- 12 Minutes