White chocolate, cream cheese, and condensed milk form the base for this riff on a coconut macaroon.
- 1 (12 oz) bag white chocolate chips
- ½ (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened and cut into small pieces
- 1 (8 oz) pkg shredded unsweetened coconut, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- Add a few inches of water to a medium pot. Heat to a boil on high. To a large glass heatproof bowl, add the white chocolate and condensed milk. Place on top of the pot and stir constantly with spatula until chocolate melt.
- Carefully remove bowl from heat and stir in the cream cheese until melted. Stir in the vanilla, salt, and 3/4 cup coconut. Let mixture cool and then refrigerate 2 hours until fully chilled.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment. Add the remaining coconut to a shallow dish. Use a small cookie scoop to shape the snowballs into 1-inch balls and roll in the coconut to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- white chocolate
- no bake
- Savory December 2019
- Cookie Swap
- cream cheese
- Calories 131kcal 7%
- Fat 9.3g 14%
- Saturated fat 6.9g 35%
- Carbs 11.0g 4%
- Sodium 44mg 2%
- 9.6g sugar
- 1.8g fiber
- 1.7g protein
- 8mg cholesterol