- 2 (8-inch "fajita") whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 2 oz Cabot Pepper Jack, grated
- 2 oz smoked turkey breast, thinly sliced
- ½ Granny Smith apple, quartered, cored and thinly sliced
- Cooking spray or about 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Sprinkle one half of each tortilla with about 2 tablespoons of cheese. Layer turkey breast and apple slices on top, followed by remaining cheese. Fold bare half of each tortilla down over the filling, pressing firmly.
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray or brush with oil. Place over medium-low heat.
Add quesadillas to skillet and cook, pressing down with a spatula occasionally, until browned on the underside, 2 to 3 minutes. Turn over with a spatula and cook until browned on second side and cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes longer.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
- Cabot Cheese
- take 5
- 15 minute