Frozen and fresh already-sliced vegetables plus cooked brown rice make this curry easy to assemble.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (12 oz) pkg fresh vegetables fajita blend
- 3 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 (12 oz) pkg shredded Brussels sprouts
- ½ (16 oz) bag frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 (13.5 oz) can light coconut milk
- 1 (15.5 oz) can Nature's Promise® canned garbanzo beans no salt added, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15.9 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Free From Whole Grain brown rice
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- In a Dutch oven, heat the oil on medium-high. Add onion and pepper mix and curry powder. Cook 6–8 min., until mostly softened, stirring occasionally. Stir in the garlic, Brussels sprouts, and green beans. Cook 3 min., stirring often.
- Add the coconut milk and garbanzo beans. Season with salt and pepper. Heat to a boil on high. Reduce heat and simmer 10 min., stirring occasionally.
- Heat the rice according to package directions. Serve curry with rice. Garnish with the cilantro.
This recipe is
- one pot
- Nut Free
- gluten free
- Guiding Stars
- January 2020
- Wheat Free
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free