Thanks to the magic of a multi-cooker, whole-grain farro cooks in half the time as on the stovetop for this salad that also incorporates greens, olives, and tuna.
- ¾ cup dry farro
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- ½ cup bottled balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups shredded (matchstick) carrots
- 2 (5 oz) cans Nature's Promise Free from Solid White Albacore Tuna in Water, drained well
- 1 (5 oz) pkg salad greens
- In an Instant Pot or multi-cooker, combine the farro and water. Seal and cook on high pressure 10 min. Allow pressure to release naturally 5 min., then switch to quick release. Drain any excess water from farro.
- Meanwhile, chop the olives. In a large bowl, toss cooked farro, vinaigrette, carrots, tuna, greens, and olives.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- January 2020
- guiding star
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free