English muffins offer the perfect canvas, soaking up all the spinach and cheesy goodness in this vegetarian breakfast or lunch.
- 2 whole wheat English muffins, split
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Arrange the English muffins on baking sheet, cut-sides up. Bake 5 min., until toasted and dry but not browned.
- Top each English muffin half with some spinach, arranging around edges with a divot in the middle. Crack the eggs into centers and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella on top of eggs and bake 12–15 min., until whites are set and yolks are cooked to desired doneness. Sprinkle with smoked paprika before serving.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- take 5
- Five Ingredients
- January 2020
- guiding star
- 5 ingredients