The concentrated flavor of balsamic glaze brings restaurant-worthy taste to this dish.
- 1 (about 1 ½ lbs) large pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 3 tbsp balsamic glaze, divided
- 2 bunches Swiss chard, trimmed
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Place the pork tenderloin on baking sheet. Brush with 1 tbsp oil and 2 tbsp balsamic glaze. Season with salt and pepper. Roast 25 min., until fully cooked (145°F on an instant read thermometer). Transfer pork to a cutting board and let rest 10 min.
- Meanwhile, chop the Swiss chard and thoroughly wash. In a 12-inch skillet, heat remaining 1 tbsp oil on medium.
- To skillet, add the garlic and cook 2 min., until golden, stirring often. Add Swiss chard in batches, stirring to wilt. Season with salt and pepper. Cook 4–5 min., until stems are tender. Slice pork and serve with chard. Drizzle with remaining 1 tbsp balsamic glaze.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- 5 Ingredients
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- Guiding Stars
- January 2020
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free