Pizza takes a sweet turn when topped with hazelnut spread and fresh strawberries, then finished off with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- 1 (16 oz) ball pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 tsp confectioners' sugar
- Preheat pizza stone or large cookie sheet in 450°F oven. Meanwhile, let the pizza dough stand at room temperature until soft and pliable.
- Stretch and roll out dough to 11- to 12-inch circle. Place on a large sheet of parchment. Top with the chocolate hazelnut spread, leaving 1-inch rim. Brush rim with the olive oil.
- Using parchment, carefully transfer pizza onto preheated pizza stone or pan, leaving pizza on parchment. Bake 15–17 min., until golden brown on bottom. Let cool 10–15 min.
- To serve, top with the strawberries. Dust with the confectioners’ sugar.
To keep things mess-free, pull the pizza onto a large cutting board or other flat surface using the parchment, then open the oven and pull the parchment to place the pizza onto the preheated pizza stone.
This recipe is
- February March 2020
- Egg Free