Two classic favorites come together in this deli sandwich turned pizza that makes delicious use of leftover corned beef from your St. Patrick’s Day feast.
- 1 (16 oz) ball pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup sauerkraut, drained and patted dry
- ¾ cup chopped cooked corned beef
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup Thousand Island dressing
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Preheat pizza stone or large cookie sheet in 450°F oven. Meanwhile, let the pizza dough stand at room temperature until soft and pliable.
- Stretch and roll out dough to 11- to 12-inch circle. Place on a large sheet of parchment. Top with the cheese, sauerkraut, and corned beef, leaving 1-inch rim. Brush rim with the olive oil.
- Using parchment, carefully transfer pizza onto preheated pizza stone or pan, leaving pizza on parchment. Bake 15–17 min., until golden brown on bottom. To serve, drizzle the dressing on top and season with pepper to taste. Garnish with the parsley.
To keep things mess-free, pull the pizza onto a large cutting board or other flat surface using the parchment, then open the oven and pull the parchment to place the pizza onto the preheated pizza stone.
This recipe is
- Savory February March 2020
- Calories 610kcal 31%
- Fat 27.4g 42%
- Saturated fat 7.1g 36%
- Carbs 73.9g 25%
- Sodium 1410mg 59%
- 7.4g sugar
- 3.4g fiber
- 23.6g protein
- 49mg cholesterol