Packaged stringless sugar snap peas make this a fast and healthy vegetarian side dish that’s perfect for celebrating spring.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz radishes, trimmed and halved
- 1 large shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 lb stringless sugar snap peas
- 2 tbsp butter, cut into pieces
- In a heavy 12-inch skillet, heat the oil on medium-high. Add the radishes to pan, cut-side down. Cook 3–4 min., until browned on bottoms.
- Add the shallot and garlic. Cook 30 sec., stirring occasionally. Add the white wine and sugar snap peas. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium. Cover skillet and cook 3–4 min., until sugar snap peas are almost tender, stirring once halfway through.
- Uncover skillet and add the butter. Cook 30 sec.–1 min., until butter melts, stirring often.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- May 2020
- gluten free
- guiding star
- Wheat Free
- Egg Free