Transport your family to the Greek Isles with this veggie-packed dinner that hits the table in just 10 minutes.
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (5 oz) bag baby spinach
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- ½ cup Nature's Promise white balsamic vinaigrette
- ½ seedless English cucumber, sliced into half moons
- 4 small tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 (6 oz) chunk feta, sliced
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ½ whole wheat baguette, sliced
- Rinse the red onion with cold water. Drain well and pat dry with paper towels. In a large bowl, toss the baby spinach, olives, and bell pepper with the dressing. Divide among 4 bowls.
- Top bowls with cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, and feta. Garnish with the oregano. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with the baguette.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Ten Minute
- May 2020
- 10 Minute
- Egg Free