Make mornings a snap with these easy egg sandwiches that clock in under 15 minutes and are filled with all your breakfast favorites.
- 2 croissants, cut into halves
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 slices low-sodium deli ham
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place the croissants on a sheet pan and bake 5–10 min., until toasted.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the eggs and rosemary until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. In an 8-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter on medium.
- Add eggs and cook 2‒3 min., until mostly set, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Top each croissant bottom with 1 slice ham. Divide eggs between croissants. Top with croissant top.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Five Ingredient
- 5 ingredient
- May 2020
- take 5