A cucumber salad tossed with a homemade sweet-and-sour peanut sauce brings bold flavor to mild-mannered turkey burgers in this budget-friendly dinner.
- 1 (16 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Turkey Burger patties
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- ¼ cup creamy sweetened peanut butter
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 small Kirby or pickling cucumber, very thinly sliced
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 hamburger buns, lightly toasted
- Set grill or grill pan to medium. Brush the burgers with the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place on grill. Cover and cook 5–6 min. per side, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, lime juice, fish sauce, and 1 tbsp warm water until smooth. Add the cucumber and red onion. Toss until well coated.
- Place burgers on buns. Top with cucumber mixture and bun tops.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- June 2020
- Budget Friendly
- guiding star
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free