This tropical, piña colada–inspired drink is easy to whip up for a crowd and gets its festive colors from red cherries, coconut milk ice cubes, and citrusy blue curaçao.
- 2 (13.5 oz) cans light coconut milk, well shaken
- 3 cups blue curacao
- 1 cup white rum
- 1 cup coconut rum or coconut liqueur
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3 cups plain seltzer, cold
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- Divide the coconut milk between 2 large ice cube trays. Freeze until very solid.
- In a large pitcher, stir together the blue curaçao, white rum, coconut rum, and pineapple juice. Refrigerate until cold.
- Stir the seltzer into pitcher. To serve, place a few coconut milk ice cubes into a short glass. Pour in cocktail and garnish with the cherries.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- June 2020
- gluten free
- Wheat Free
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free