Swap out regular chocolate for white chocolate and add a swipe of nutty almond butter for this decadent, 4-ingredient treat.
- 12 chocolate graham cracker squares
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond butter
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips
- 6 marshmallows
- Spread 6 graham crackers with the almond butter. Top with the white chocolate chips.
- Toast the marshmallows until golden brown. Top chocolate chips with marshmallows and remaining graham crackers, pressing down gently to form a sandwich. Let stand 1 min. to melt chocolate.
This recipe is
- June 2020
- super fast
- Egg Free