Meatless crumbles and precooked rice are the keys to getting this hearty dinner on the table in just 15 minutes.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups frozen meatless vegetarian crumbles
- 1 (15.9 oz) pkg precooked Nature's Promise® Whole Grain Brown Rice, broken up in bag
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ cup loosely packed mint leaves
- ½ cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil on medium. Add the onion, garlic, and peas. Cook 3 min., stirring often.
- To skillet, add the vegetarian crumbles and rice. Sprinkle the cumin and coriander on top. Cook 4–5 min., until crumbles and rice are heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the mint and cilantro. Remove skillet from heat and stir in herbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste. To serve, sprinkle the feta on top.
This recipe is
- Fifteen Minutes
- June 2020
- super fast
- Guiding Stars
- 15 Minutes
- Egg Free