Just because you’re camping doesn’t mean you can’t eat nutritiously. Simply boil some water for this easy vegetarian noodle salad.
- 8 oz fine rice vermicelli noodles
- 4 cups packed baby spinach
- 1 (12 oz) pkg summer squash noodles
- 2 cups shredded (matchstick) carrots
- 2 cups thinly sliced peppers
- ½ cup Nature's Promise® Organic Carrot and Ginger Dressing
- 1 cup dry roasted salted peanuts, chopped
- Place the rice noodles in a large heatproof bowl or pot. Pour boiling water over rice noodles to cover. Let stand 7–12 min., until rice noodles are just cooked. Stir in the spinach until slightly wilted. Drain and return to bowl.
- To bowl, add the summer squash noodles, carrots, and peppers. Toss to combine. Add the dressing and peanuts. Toss until well coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- gluten free
- July August 2020
- July/Aug 2020
- Guiding Stars
- guiding star
- Wheat Free
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free