Thanks to the microwave, this nutrient-packed brown rice bowl is ready for dinner in 15 minutes.
- 1 lb salmon fillets
- 1 (9 oz) bag ready-to-microwave fresh spinach
- 1 (15.9 oz) pkg precooked Nature's Promise® Whole Grain brown rice
- ½ cup lower sodium teriyaki
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 ½ cups cooked corn kernels
- 1 cup shelled frozen edamame, thawed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- To a microwave-safe baking dish, add the salmon and ¼ cup water. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Cover with vented plastic and microwave 3–4 min., until cooked through. Remove from microwave.
- Microwave the spinach according to package directions. Remove from microwave. Microwave the rice according to package directions. Divide rice among 4 bowls.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the teriyaki, lime juice, and 2 tbsp water until smooth.
- Flake salmon over rice, discarding salmon skin. Divide the spinach, corn, and edamame among bowls. Drizzle with teriyaki dressing. Garnish with the green onions.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Fifteen Minutes
- Nut Free
- July/Aug 2020
- Guiding Stars
- 15 Minutes
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free