Great for lunch or dinner, this hearty grazing board, featuring store-bought deli favorites, is the perfect solution for feeding a crowd.
- ½ lb prepared deli chicken salad
- 1 (15 oz) container prepared deli potato salad
- ½ (10 oz) container cracker-cut Cheddar or Colby Jack cheese slices
- ½ lb deli-sliced maple smoked ham
- ½ lb deli-sliced roast beef
- ½ (4 oz) pkg sliced peppered salami
- ½ cup pickled pepperoncini, drained
- Whole romaine heart leaves, to serve
- Crackers, to serve
- Grape tomatoes, to serve
- Put the chicken salad and potato salad in small bowls and place on a large platter or board. Arrange the cheese on platter. Roll the ham and roast beef slices and arrange on board.
- Place the salami in another area of the board, along with a pile of the pepperoncini. Tuck the romaine heart leaves, crackers, and grape tomatoes in between.
This recipe is
- Fifteen Minutes
- Nut Free
- July August 2020
- 15 Minutes
- Celebrations Made Easy Cookbook