This easy, paleo-friendly dinner features pork paired with a sweet-tart topping of juicy summer cherries and tangy balsamic vinegar.
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 ½ cups fresh cherries
- 1 (16 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Boneless Pork Chops
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- To a small bowl, add the balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pit the cherries and cut into halves. Add to bowl with vinegar and toss to coat. Let marinate at least 30 min.
- Set grill or grill pan to medium-high. Pat the pork chops dry with paper towels. Brush all over with the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill pork chops 3–4 min. per side, until cooked (145°F on an instant read thermometer). To serve, spoon cherry mixture over pork chops and garnish with the parsley.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- Nut Free
- gluten free
- Five Ingredients
- July/Aug 2020
- Guiding Stars
- Lactose Free
- 5 ingredients
- Egg Free
- Paleo Diet