Layering frozen ravioli with pasta sauce results in a comforting, lasagna-like casserole with a prep time of just 10 minutes.
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 (26 oz) jar Nature's Promise Organic Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce, divided
- 1 (25 oz) bag frozen beef ravioli, divided
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen mixed pepper strips, thawed, drained, and divided
- 1 ½ cups part-skim shredded mozzarella, divided
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a 3-qt baking dish with the cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, egg, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Into baking dish, spread ¾ cup pasta sauce. Top with a single layer of the ravioli, half of the ricotta mixture, half of the peppers, 1 cup sauce, and half of the mozzarella. Repeat the layer again with remaining ravioli, ricotta, peppers, sauce, and mozzarella.
- Cover baking dish tightly with foil. Bake 45 min., until ravioli is hot and cheese is melted. Remove foil and bake another 10 min. Remove from oven and let sit 10 min. before serving.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- September 2020
- Calories 364kcal 18%
- Fat 15.4g 24%
- Saturated fat 6.9g 35%
- Carbs 38.4g 13%
- Sodium 850mg 35%
- 6.9g sugar
- 4.4g fiber
- 21.2g protein
- 84mg cholesterol