Rounds of fudgy brownie fly as bats thanks to chocolate wafers and almond eyes. Make this easy treat for any Halloween get-together.
- 1 (18.3 oz) box fudge brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- ½ - ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- 3 - 4 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp seedless raspberry jam
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 15 chocolate wafers, broken in half
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Prepare the brownie mix with the eggs, oil, and water according to package directions for a 9x13-inch pan. Bake as directed, then cool completely.
- With a 2-inch round cutter, cut out as many circles as possible.
- Place the jam in a small resealable plastic bag. Snip small hole in corner. Pipe jam onto circles as eyes. Insert 2 slivered almonds into bottom of each circle as fangs. Insert 2 chocolate wafer halves toward top of each circle as wings.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- October November 2020
- Lactose Free