Fast weeknight dinner all-stars like rotisserie chicken and prewashed spinach are the key to this 15-minute meal that the whole family will love.
- Cooking spray
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 (9 oz) bag ready-to-microwave spinach
- 1 (16 oz) can fat-free refried beans
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat 2 large baking sheets with the cooking spray. Arrange the tortillas on baking sheets and lightly coat with cooking spray. Bake 3 min. Turn tortillas over and bake another 3 min., until golden on both sides. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, microwave the spinach according to package directions and drain.
- Spread the beans onto tortillas and sprinkle with chili powder. Top with the chicken, spinach, and cheese. Bake 5–6 min., until cheese melts and edges are golden brown. Serve with the salsa.
This recipe is
- Fifteen Minutes
- Nut Free
- Oct/Nov 2020
- Wheat Free
- 15 Minutes
- Egg Free